As a charity, we rely on our supporters to help raise awareness of Timothy Syndrome.
Spreading awareness and funding more research is crucial to improving diagnosis, treatment and care.
There are many ways you can help, such as:
- make a donation
- support us while you shop online
- leave a gift in your will
- follow us on Facebook
- create a fundraiser on Facebook
- share our short film
Make a donation
All funds raised go directly towards helping families affected by Timothy Syndrome all over the world. We don’t pay any wages or bonuses.
With the help of your donations, we are able to:
- hold our family day event
- provide reliable information to people who need it, online and in print
- establish and maintain a worldwide Timothy Syndrome patient registry and biobank
Donations are tax deductible in the UK and USA.
Learn more about how your donation will help.
Support us while you shop online
You can support us by shopping on Amazon.
- Visit AmazonSmile and set Timothy Syndrome Alliance as your chosen charity.
- Shop on AmazonSmile as you would normally on Amazon and 0.5% of any qualifying purchases made will go to Timothy Syndrome Alliance.
You can also support us while shopping online via easyfundraising.
- Visit easyfundraising and set Timothy Syndrome Alliance as your chosen charity.
- Shop at one of the 3,300 retailers on board and we will receive a donation at no extra cost to you.
Give as you Live
Help us raise funds while you shop online with Give as you Live.
Leave a gift in your will
Leaving a legacy to us will safeguard our essential work. If you feel that you would like to support us in this way, and we realise that it is a big commitment, please contact us.
Follow us on Facebook
Head to our Facebook page to:
- connect with Timothy Syndrome families
- share your tips experiences
- keep up to date with our latest news and events
- raise awareness among your network of friends and family
Create a fundraiser on Facebook
A Facebook fundraiser is a great way to raise funds, but also to raise awareness.
To set up your fundraiser, click the ‘Create fundraiser’ button on the TSA Facebook page.
For more information on how to create a fundraiser, see How do I start a fundraiser on Facebook?
Share our short film
We made a short film to introduce people to Timothy Syndrome and to tell some of our stories.
We were honoured to win the award for ‘Best Aspiring Filmmaker – Voluntary Group Collaboration’ at the Rare Film Festival | Rare Disease UK.
The film also received official selection for Disorder: The Rare Disease Film Festival. After the festival was postponed due to COVID, the film was added to the Disorder Channel on Amazon Fire and Roku.
The film won a Bronze Award at the PM Society Digital Awards 2020, a Silver at the 2021 PM Society Awards and was a Finalist at the International Rare Disease Film Festival – Berlin.
By sharing this film, you can help us continue to raise awareness.
Make a donation
Children with Timothy Syndrome desperately need early diagnosis, treatment and care.
Your contribution will help:
- raise awareness to drive research and clinical development
- enhance scientific understanding
- reduce the isolation faced by families
With your help, treatment and a cure for future generations is closer to being found.
See other ways that you can support us.